Fully processed and ready to load 300 AAC Blackout Brass. Formed from once fired NATO 5.56 brass sourced directly from government auctions. Brass is predominantly Lake City but contains other NATO headstamps. We start with the best brass and don’t cut corners in order to ensure we provide brass that meets full SAAMI specs. Our brass is processed using Camdex equipment, which in addition to sizing also pressure checks the cases for cracks, then checks the primer pocket for ringers and correct swage. Our detailed process for creating the best 300 Blackout brass available is as follows:
Brass is cleaned in stainless media.
Brass is sorted and damaged cases are discarded.
Cases are lubed and processed on Camdex equipment for consistency:
- Full Length Sized
- Trimmed to an overall length of 1.358" (+/- 0.005")
- Mouth expanded using a floating mandrel to minimize runout
- Primer pocket swaged
- Primer Pocket Checked for Ringer and Proper Swage
- Each case is then cleaned in ceramic media to remove lubrication and clean
- Brass is dried in Corn Cob Dryer with polishing compound for shine
- Cases are spot gauged to verify they meet SAAMI specifications
Don’t settle for cases that are formed from poor quality brass or are not gauged appropriately. We guarantee you will be satisfied with our product.
**Please note that while we hold our quality control to be very important, a few slightly tarnished/dinged case may slip through. We provide a handful of extra cases in each order to ensure you receive your full order, and most likely more! **