The Brownells Front Cut Slides for Glock® pistols allows any operator to build a custom Glock® style pistol from the ground up with a slide already customized with front slide serrations.
The Front Cut Slides feature a unique wraparound slide serration design that aids in weapon manipulation, especially when checking the chamber. Serrations are cut to the same depth as Glock® factory models to ensure lower slide rigidity. Models are also available with top window cutout between the front serrations.
Slides start out as 17-4 stainless steel billet and are machined internally to factory specifications. Slides are compatible with any standard Gen 3 Glock® 17, 19 or 26 components. The factory Glock® rear sight dovetail is machined, with a standard Glock® front sight cut at the front.
- Heat treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Finished with a matte black nitride finish
- Factory internal dimensions
- Available for Glock® 17, 19 or 26 pistols
- Available with a top window cutout at the front
- Factory Glock® sight cuts
- For Gen3 pistols
- Pre-cut Trijicon RMR mounting slot, plus factory front/rear sight cuts
- Will also fit the Holosun HE508T, HS507C, & HS407C