The Polymer 80 Compact Pistol Frame PF940C kit is designed to replace the frame of a compact size Glock pistol such as the Glock 19 or 23. It can be built for either 9mm luger or 40 S&W caliber with only a few parts difference. The kit is easy to complete with the jig and bits included. The only required tools are a drill and files. However, this process is made easier with the use of a few extra tools: dremel, end snips and C-Clamps. See the video in the picture section above for more details.
We also offer the parts kits needed to complete these frames in our polymer 80 section.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
We have purchased the rest of the Brownell's
Aggressive Texture Frames at a significant discount and are passing the savings
on to our customers. While supplies last we have these frames in OD Green,
Gray, and Coyote Tan at a massive discount! Preorders open now, these will
begin shipping the week of Black Friday.
Please note that we cannot ship these to the state of New Jersey or Connecticut.
Washington residents will need to provide a copy or photo of their Drivers License and Concealed Pistol License prior to shipping. Email them to us at [email protected]