The Polymer 80 Compact Pistol Frame PF940C kit is designed to replace the frame of a compact size Glock pistol such as the Glock 19 or 23. It can be built for either 9mm luger or 40 S&W caliber with only a few parts difference. The kit is easy to complete with the jig and bits included. The only required tools are a drill and files. However, this process is made easier with the use of a few extra tools: dremel, end snips and C-Clamps. See the video in the picture section above for more details.
We also offer the parts kits needed to complete these frames in our polymer 80 section.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock® 19/23 Gen3 Components
We have purchased the rest of the Brownell's
Aggressive Texture Frames at a significant discount and are passing the savings
on to our customers. While supplies last we have these frames in OD Green,
Gray, and Coyote Tan at a massive discount!
Please note that we cannot ship these to the state of New Jersey or Connecticut.
Washington residents will need to provide a copy or photo of their Drivers License and Concealed Pistol License prior to shipping. Email them to us at [email protected]