Complete Polymer 80 Standard Build Kit (Glock 17 Size)
This complete build kit includes everything you need to complete your Polymer 80 build except the magazine. This kit is an 80% frame and can be shipped directly to you, no need for an FFL transfer.
This is our first and best selling kit. Designed to match the slide with the contours of the Polymer 80 frame, the clean looking design is both classic and functional. With several upgrades over a stock design, the improved ergonomics and shootability of this build make it an excellent choice.
Kit Contents and Overview
- Polymer 80 PF940V2 Standard Size (G17) Frame Kit
- Frame Parts Kit
- Glock 17 Rockey Precision CES Slide (Optional RMR Cut and Cover Plate)
- Rockey Precision Slide Parts Kit
- Rockey Brass Nitride Barrel
- Choice of Sights
The Latest Polymer 80 Frame is included, with all bits and jig needed to finish the frame. This frame features:
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig and Drill bits Included
- Compatible with Glock® 17/22 Gen3 Components
Frame Parts Kit:
The frame parts kit contains the internal parts needed to complete the frame.
- Slide Stop Lever with Spring
- Locking Block Pin
- Magazine Catch
- Magazine Release Spring
- Slide Lock
- Slide Lock Spring
- Trigger Housing with Ejector
- Trigger Pin
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
Rockey Precision Glock 17 CES (Chamfered Edge Slide) with RMR Cut
Our slides are machined from 416R stainless steel billet stock and come ready to accept Glock OEM internals, barrels, and guide rods right out of the box. Rockey Precision slides offer increased accuracy and reliability over OEM slides by providing tighter tolerances making them a perfect fit for any 80 percent project or custom build.
Features of the Rockey Precision Glock 17 CES
- Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- Optional RMR Site Cut to accept RMR pattern red dot optics (Trijicon RMR/SRO, Holosun 507C, Swampfox Liberty etc)
- RMR Cover Plate Included (With RMR cut slides)
- Lowered ejection port
- Iron Site Front and Rear Cuts
- Critical interior dimensions are held to tighter than OEM specs
- Cut from US Manufactured Stainless Steel Billet Stock
- Two step finish aluminum oxide and glass bead blasted
- Cerakote Finish
- Compatible with all Glock 17 Gen 1-3 OEM and high quality aftermarket parts and accessories.
Our slides are made from US made steel, by US workers, in the USA. As such, we know our slides will stand up to any challenge.
Slide Parts Kit:
Rockey Precision slide completion kit featuring Made in the USA upgraded parts to fit Glock pistols. Complete and upgrade your slide components with these high-quality gun parts, perfect for a Glock upgrade or for completing your Polymer80 build.
Compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 9mm slides including: G19, G17, G34, G26
Rockey Slide Completion Kit includes:
- Firing pin
- Standard OEM specification extractor
- Firing Pin Spring
- Firing Pin Spacer Sleeve
- 2 Spring Cups
- Extractor depressor plunger assembly
- Cover Plate
- Firing pin safety
- Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Channel Liner
- Recoil Spring and Guide Rod
This is a drop in replacement Glock 17 Barrel in 9mm. This barrel features standard rifling and quality craftsmanship, making it perfect for drop in replacement of your stock Glock barrel or for your Polymer 80 build. The barrel is made from 416R Stainless Steel excellent durability and hardened with a Black Nitride Finish. These Barrels are manufactured for Rockey Brass by a quality US manufacturer and are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- Made in the USA
- Glock 17 Gen 1-4 compatible
- 416R Steel
- 1:10 Twist Conventional Rifling for compatibility with cast bullets
- SAAMI Spec 9mm Chamber
- Black Nitride Finish
DISCLAIMER: We do not provide legal advice or legal counsel. It is your responsibility to understand the respective State laws and Federal laws. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product. These frames require milling and possibly fitment of the various parts included. We do not provide build and/or gunsmithing advice.
All frame specific questions and warranty for the Polymer 80 frames are handled by Polymer 80 directly.
Due to the legal nature of these kits, we do not accept returns or exchanges on these kits for any reason.
We cannot ship these to the state of New Jersey or DC.
Washington state residents will need to provide a copy or photo of their Drivers License and Concealed Pistol License prior to shipping. Email them to us at [email protected]
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Rockeybrass.com is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.