Rockey Precision Glock 19 ExD (Extreme Duty) with optional RMR Cut
This robust duty grade slide is machined from 17-4 stainless steel billet stock and comes ready to accept Glock OEM internals, barrels, and guide rods right out of the box. Rockey Precision slides offer increased accuracy and reliability over OEM slides by providing tighter tolerances making them a perfect fit for any 80 percent project or custom build.
Features of the Rockey Precision Glock 19 ExD Slide
- Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- RMR Site Cut with forward bosses - Cut to accept RMR pattern red dot optics (Trijicon RMR/SRO, Holosun 507C, Swampfox Kingslayer etc)
- RMR Cover Plate Included
- Iron Site Front and Rear Cuts
- Critical interior dimensions are held to tighter than OEM specs
- Cut from US Manufactured 17-4 Stainless Steel Billet Stock
- Two step finish aluminum oxide and glass bead blasted
- Black Nitride Coated for Exceptional Corrosion resistance
- Compatible with all Glock 19 Gen 1-3 OEM and high quality aftermarket parts and accessories.
Metal and Finish notes:
Black Nitride is a surface finish that changes the steel on the surface layer of the slide, adding hardness and lubricity. This is a very durable finish that is also corrosion resistant. Nitriding is the preferred finishing method for slides designed around hard use and durability.
17-4 Stainless Steel is considered by many to be "over kill" for manufacturing of slides, due to its strength and hardness superiority to the common 416R stainless steels used in most slide manufacturing.
Our slides are made from US made steel, by US workers, in the USA. As such, we know our slides will stand up to any challenge.
Stripped Slide Only.
*DISCLAIMER "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Rockey Brass is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.