Rockey Precision Glock 19 CES Complete (Chamfer Edge Slide) with RMR Cut
This Slide is complete with all internal parts installed, match grade 9mm barrel and recoil spring assembly. (No sights included unless added as option)
Our slides are machined from 416R stainless steel billet stock and come ready to accept Glock OEM internals, barrels, and guide rods right out of the box. Rockey Precision slides offer increased accuracy and reliability over OEM slides by providing tighter tolerances making them a perfect fit for any 80 percent project or custom build.
Our barrels and parts kits are manufactured from high grade steel with tight tolerances for maximum performance and accuracy.
Features of the Rockey Precision Glock 19 CES Complete Slide
- Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- RMR Site Cut to accept RMR pattern red dot optics (Trijicon RMR/SRO, Holosun 507C, Swampfox Kingslayer etc)
- RMR Cover Plate Included
- Lowered ejection port
- Internal Parts Installed
- Comes Complete with Barrel and Recoil Spring Assembly
- Iron Site Front and Rear Cuts
- Critical interior dimensions are held to tighter than OEM specs
- Cut from US Manufactured Stainless Steel Billet Stock
- Two step finish aluminum oxide and glass bead blasted
- Black Nitride Finish
- Guaranteed to work with all OEM and high quality aftermarket parts and accessories compatible with Glock Gen 1-3 COMPACT SIZE frames.
Our slides are made from US made steel, by US workers, in the USA. As such, we know our slides will stand up to any challenge.
*DISCLAIMER "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Rockey Brass is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.