Rockey Precision Glock 21 Slide with RMR Cut
Our slides are machined from 416R stainless steel billet stock and come ready to accept Glock OEM internals, barrels, and guide rods right out of the box. Rockey Precision slides offer increased accuracy and reliability over OEM slides by providing tighter tolerances making them a perfect fit for any 80 percent project or custom build.
Features of the Rockey Precision Glock 21 Slide
- Front and Rear Cocking Serrations
- RMR Site Cut (RMR Cover Plate Included) - Cut to accept RMR pattern red dot optics (Trijicon RMR/SRO, Holosun 507C, Swampfox Kingslayer etc)
- Lowered ejection port
- Iron Site Front and Rear Cuts
- Critical interior dimensions are held to tighter than OEM specs
- Cut from US Manufactured Stainless Steel Billet Stock
- Two step finish aluminum oxide and glass bead blasted
- Black Nitride Finish
- Compatible with all Glock 21 Gen 1-3 OEM and high quality aftermarket parts and accessories.
Black Nitride is a surface finish that changes the steel on the surface layer of the slide, adding hardness and lubricity. This is a very durable finish that is also corrosion resistant.
Our slides are made from US made steel, by US workers, in the USA. As such, we know our slides will stand up to any challenge.
Stripped Slide Only.
*DISCLAIMER "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Rockey Brass is not affiliated with nor endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. This product is to be installed by a competent gunsmith. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from installation or use of this product.