TACTICAL MULTI-TOOL FOR HANDGUNS
Packed with essential tools for modern handguns. Mount accessories, disassemble for cleaning or repair, scrape away built up carbon, adjust laser sights, change side grips and more. Each tool locks open and provides one-handed access. Punches and hollow ground bits are carefully calibrated for polymer striker fired pistols and 1911s. The Pistol Tool is an essential addition to every handgunner’s range bag or workbench.
MAINTAIN, CUSTOMIZE, REPAIR AND ADJUST PISTOLS & REVOLVERS.
- 8-32 threaded receiver fits standard gun cleaning rods, cables, brushes, and implements detachable
- 3/32" pin punch with 8-32 threads
- 1911 officer barrel bushing wrench
- Tap hammer surface
- 1911 government barrel bushing wrench
- Fine tooth metal file
- Non-hardened stainless steel pick/scraper
- 2.5" long bit driver
- Titanium coating for increased hardness and rust resistance
- 3" tanto knife
- 4 Bondhus Protanium® hex keys for laser sights: 1/16", .05", .035", .028"
- 6 hex bits with ball detents: 3/16" flat, 1/8" flat, #2 Phillips®, #1 Phillips®, 3/32" hex, T15 Torx®
- Compact size fits conveniently into a pistol mag pouch